Congratulations on becoming part of the Mary, Queen of the Apostles family! Please help us communicate with you and get to know you by creating a “My Own Church” account for your family.
Visit My Own Church to get started. Once your account has been approved, you’ll be able to log in and add contact information for your family and each family member. From the My Own Church portal, you’ll be able to view your giving history, and view any ministry schedules and update ministry preferences. You can also volunteer for ministries. Just indicate what you’re interested in, and we’ll be in touch!
If you have questions, please email our office. We is looking forward to getting to know you better!
My Own Church Benefits
- Accurate records! Whether we’re preparing sacramental certificates or getting in touch by phone, mail, or email, having up-to-date information, with properly spelled names for all your family members, helps us serve you better.
- Fewer forms! My Own Church integrates with the other systems we use, so you’ll only have to update your information in one place.
- Ministry preferences and schedule! If you serve in ministries, or would like to do so, you can let us know when and where you want to serve, and we’ll schedule you accordingly.
- Giving history! View your family giving history anytime you like—no need to ask for a statement. It’s all right at your finger tips, but behind a secure login.
- Online registration! When it’s time to register for religious ed. classes, you’ll be able to fill out and submit the form online.
With your updated information, we’ll be able contact you when we need to so you don’t miss anything important.